The aka.ms/remoteconnect is a Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Version bug. This is a bug mainly facing Minecraft players who attempt to play the game for the first time with the Microsoft account. This bug cannot cross-play with a Microsoft account. The result is not. But don’t worry, here is the 100% working fix for you.
The problem mostly occurred when users connected to their Microsoft account which enabled them to play the game online with other players through a common server.
What is https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Minecraft error?
https//aka ms/remoteconnect is a Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Version bug. This is a bug mainly facing Minecraft players who attempt to play the game for the first time with the Microsoft account. This bug cannot cross-play with a Microsoft account. The result is not. But don’t worry, here is the 100% working fix for you.
Fix https://aka.ms/remoteconnect issue in Minecraft
Delete Existing Minecraft Data
If you use this method, you’ll lose all your current single-player progress in the game. Therefore, make sure you choose to try this only when you’re willingly agreeing to start over your offline progress again in the game. Here’s how to do it on Xbox One:
- When you’re on the home screen, you need to click on “My App and Games”, followed by the “Games” option available on the left side of the menu
- Under the games section, you need to choose Minecraft and hit the menu button on your controller to access the game files
- Now, you just need to choose profile data and progress with the on-screen instructions to proceed.
Deauthorize Your Account from Other Devices
In case you’re trying to play the game on a different device using the same account, make sure you first remove it from your existing devices. You can either do this manually or use Microsoft’s feature to log out from all devices at once.
Make a Brand New Free Microsoft Account
On the off chance that you as of late changed gadgets and are encountering this issue, it is essentially a direct result of your Microsoft account. The Microsoft account you use on Xbox has all the earmarks of being clashing with the PS4.
- To fix the issue with the HTTPS/nom de plume ms distant interface, you should make another Microsoft account (regardless of whether you are an old Microsoft client) similarly you would when playing XBOX.
- Simply utilize the distant access capacity to handily fix the aka. ms/remote connect Error
- You can likewise download Minecraft surface packs from the Minecraft store to fix this issue. In any case, the inquiry is, would you be able to visit the shop? I don’t think so. Consequently, I think this progression is the best 100% advance to eliminate aka.ms. distant association blunder. There was a blunder entering Minecraft Ps4 Bedrock Edition to play Minecraft.